This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Start your day right with this Chocolate Chip Keto Pancake Recipe.
One of things things that I really look forward to is Sunday morning breakfast. Everyone is home and I always make a delicious batch of Chocolate Chip pancakes. The melted chocolate chip and sweet syrup always was something I looked forward to.
When starting the Keto Diet, I was afraid that I was going to lose my favorite Sunday morning breakfast. I am so excited to have found this delicious Keto pancake recipe so I can still enjoy this time with my family.
Keto pancakes are just as easy to make as regular pancakes and taste amazing. I buy my Lily Chocolate chips in bulk on Amazon whenever they go on sale. Check Amazon regularly, because sometimes they get down to under $4 a bag.
This delicious Keto Chocolate Chip pancake recipe makes 6 pancakes which is the perfect serving for 2 people. If you are cooking for more people, adjust the recipe accordingly. Your family will love this recipe, too. Top with sugar free syrup and sugar free whipped cream.
There are so many delicious Keto breakfast ideas. If you are looking for other options check out our Keto Pumpin Muffins, Keto egg bites, and Keto Breakfast sandwiches. Here is a fun round up with 18 great Keto breakfast ideas. I hope you enjoy our Keto Pancake recipe.
Chocolate Chip Keto Pancake Recipe
Serving size: 2 pancakes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 120 g almond flour blanched (1 cup)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp stevia extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 30 g sugar-free chocolate chips (I used Lilys)
- In a medium bowl add the dry ingredients (almond flour, baking powder, stevia, and salt) whisk until all the ingredients are well combined.
- In a separate bowl add the eggs and almond milk, whisk with the whisker for one minute until you have a creamy and liquid batter, add the dry ingredients to the wet and continue whisking for another 30 seconds.
- At this point add the chocolate chips and stir them into the batter.
- Let the batter sit for 4 minutes to thicken.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/3 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Nutritional information Calories: 338 Fat: 28g Carbs: 9g Fiber: 4g Net Carb: 5g Protein: 16g As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 3 pancakes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 338 Total Fat: 28g Carbohydrates: 9g Fiber: 4g Protein: 16g
Pin our Chocolate Chip Keto Pancake Recipe for later
We LOVE pins! They are such a big part of our business. We work very hard to provide you with the best recipes that we can make. If you made these, please leave a review and re pin so you can share with your friends and family. We really appreciate it!!
Net Carb: 5g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.