This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Start your day right with this Chocolate Chip Keto Pancake Recipe.
One of things things that I really look forward to is Sunday morning breakfast.
Everyone is home and I always make a delicious batch of Chocolate Chip pancakes. The melted chocolate chip and sweet syrup always was something I looked forward to.
When starting the Keto Diet, I was afraid that I was going to lose my favorite Sunday morning breakfast.
I am so excited to have found this delicious Keto pancake recipe so I can still enjoy this time with my family.
Keto pancakes are just as easy to make as regular pancakes and taste amazing.
I buy my Lily Chocolate chips in bulk on Amazon whenever they go on sale. Check Amazon regularly, because sometimes they get down to under $4 a bag.
This delicious Keto Chocolate Chip pancake recipe makes 6 pancakes which is the perfect serving for 2 people.
If you are cooking for more people, adjust the recipe accordingly. Your family will love this recipe, too. Top with sugar free syrup and sugar free whipped cream.
Here is a fun round up with 18 great Keto breakfast ideas. I hope you enjoy our Keto Pancake recipe.
Chocolate Chip Keto Pancake Recipe
Serving size: 2 pancakes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 120 g almond flour blanched (1 cup)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp stevia extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 30 g sugar-free chocolate chips (I used Lilys)
- In a medium bowl add the dry ingredients (almond flour, baking powder, stevia, and salt) whisk until all the ingredients are well combined.
- In a separate bowl add the eggs and almond milk, whisk with the whisker for one minute until you have a creamy and liquid batter, add the dry ingredients to the wet and continue whisking for another 30 seconds.
- At this point add the chocolate chips and stir them into the batter.
- Let the batter sit for 4 minutes to thicken.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/3 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Nutritional information Calories: 338 Fat: 28g Carbs: 9g Fiber: 4g Net Carb: 5g Protein: 16g As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 3 pancakes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 338 Total Fat: 28g Carbohydrates: 9g Fiber: 4g Protein: 16g
Pin our Chocolate Chip Keto Pancake Recipe for later
We LOVE pins! They are such a big part of our business. We work very hard to provide you with the best recipes that we can make. If you made these, please leave a review and re pin so you can share with your friends and family. We really appreciate it!!
Net Carb: 5g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Other posts you might enjoy: