This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
This Keto Gift in a Jar makes a perfect gift idea. Your friends and family will love this Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix.
Every since I was a little girl, we had the holiday tradition of making a list of family and friends and taking them treats. This can be tricky if any of your friends are on the Keto diet, because often most of the treats we made growing up had sugar. This Gift in the Jar idea is perfect because they are able to enjoy a special holiday treat but when they are finished baking the treat, they have delicious Keto friendly muffins.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix - Gift in a Jar
1 Clear jar
2 c. Almond flour
¾ c. Erythritol
1 ½ tsp Baking powder
1 tsp. Baking soda
1 tsp. Cinnamon
2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
¼ tsp. Nutmeg
½ tsp. Salt
¼ c. Chopped walnuts
optional: Sugarfree chocolate chips
Printable gift tag
Ribbon or string
Materials for Mixing Listed on the Tag:
1 c. Canned pumpkin
1 ½ tsp. Vanilla
8 tbsp. Butter unsalted
How to make Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix - Gift in a Jar
1. Place a funnel into a clear jar, and pour the almond flour into it.
2. Next, put the erythritol into the jar on top of the almond flour.
3. Add in the baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. Layer the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg.
5. Top off the jar with ¼ cup of chopped walnuts.
6. Place the lid onto the jar.
7. Cut out the printable gift tag, and punch a hole in one corner.
8. Thread a piece of string or ribbon through the tag, and tie it to the top of the jar.
Gift in a Jar- Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix FREE PRINTABLE
Click the image below to download the Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix label.
After they bake their delicious Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix, they will have these delicious Keto Pumpkin Muffins.