This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Looking for some comfort food? Then you will love these Keto Meatballs.
Who is hungry? These Keto Meatballs are going to keep you looking forward to mealtime. They are packed with so much flavor and absolutely delicious!
I know that some people are picking when it comes to ingredients like mushrooms, so if you aren’t a mushroom fan, you can just leave them out of the recipe.
I have found that this saves well so I doubled the recipe so I could have lunches for the next day. If you are planning your menu for the week, I also recommend checking out our Easy Keto Chili and Keto Stuffed Bell Peppers. I hope you enjoy these delicious Keto Meatballs.
For the Keto meatballs:
1lb ground beef
1lb ground sausage
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup ground pork rinds, or more as needed
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 Tablespoon butter
1 Tablespoon oil
For the sauce:
2 medium onions, diced
1 lb mushrooms, sliced
3 cloves garlic, sliced
1 1/2 cup beef broth
1/2 cup sour cream
1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
Worchestershire sauce, to taste
Salt and pepper
Parsley, optional garnish
1 Tablespoon arrowroot powder, optional for thickening
Keto Meatballs Directions
- Heat your oil and butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the beef, sausage, egg, mayonnaise, pork rinds, parmesan, and salt and pepper.
- Form into 1 to 2 Tablespoon large meatballs.
- It will take about 8-10 minutes to cook the meatballs, so I use this time to measure out my other ingredients and chop the vegetables.
- Once the meatballs are cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onions to the skillet and cook until browned all over, turning every 2 minutes.
- Cook the onions until translucent, then add the garlic and mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes, then add the beef broth.
- Stir in the sour cream and dijon mustard, and Worchestershire sauce to taste.
- Add the meatballs back in and allow the sauce to cook and thicken, 3-5 minutes. If you want the sauce thicker, remove 1/2 cup of the sauce and whisk a Tablespoon of arrowroot powder to that sauce, then stir back into the skillet.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley.
Note: See #9 for Thicker Sauce As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pin for later:
Note: See #9 for Thicker Sauce
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.