This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
You will love this Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs Recipe if you love Key Lime Pie!
There are so many great recipes in the Ketogenic diet. I love easy Keto recipes that taste great but are not hard to make.
Keto Fat Bombs are my favorite because it gives me the fats that I need but often help with my sweet tooth.
Other Keto Fat Bombs you might like:
Low carb recipes you might like:
This recipe is delicious because it tastes like low carb key lime pie but in a bite sized serving.
Make a bunch ahead and put them in your freezer so you can pull them out whenever you are ready for a snack. Perfect for anyone on the Ketogenic diet.
You might wonder, are Key limes Keto Friendly? YES! They are Keto friendly. Especially because you are only using a few teaspoons in the recipe so you don’t get a lot of carbs.
Keto Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
1/2 cup cream cheese
1 tablespoon full fat sour cream
1 tablespoon softened butter
2 teaspoons. fresh lime juice
Zest from one small lime
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 teaspoons keto friendly sugar substitute
6-8 keto friendly graham crackers or ginger snaps, crushed
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream and butter. Mix well.
- Add lime juice and lime zest and mix well.
- Fold in flour and sugar substitute until mixture forms a dough like consistency.
- Freeze mixture for 10 minutes
- Remove dough from the freezer and roll into small balls (about 1”)
- Roll each ball in the crushed graham cracker/ginger snaps
- Place back in the freezer for about an hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge if you like them softer and the freezer if you like them firmer.