This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you.
Don’t skip the Christmas candy while eating healthy when you have this Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe handy! It only takes two ingredients and a little bit of chill time before this decadent dessert is ready to be consumed. Rich and oh so satisfying - perfect as a gift or candy platter!
It is that time of year already?! Everyone is in their kitchen baking up a storm. One of my favorite things to do this time of year is make fudge. The downside to all of this baking is all the empty calories and overall sugar overload. My Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge breaks the unhealthy tradition and keeps you energized! This fudge was so easy to make and tasted out of this world. I really can’t wait to make another batch and snack on it with the whole family!
This amazing holiday recipe requires two ingredients. That’s it. Only two. How easy is that?! It really helps to cut out a ton of the junk we don’t want to eat anyways. It is seriously the easiest dessert to make. You can serve it alongside some other desserts for that holiday dinner like some Keto Pumpkin Pie and Keto Peanut Butter Dessert! Careful though, this fudge is super rich and doesn’t take much to satisfy that sweet tooth.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge from Scratch
- Combine ingredients - In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate and peanut butter. Cook at 30 second intervals, stirring until the entire mixture is combined.
- Pour - In a nonstick pan, evenly spread out the mixture.
- Chill and eat - Let the mixture rest in the fridge for 2 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- 11 Ounces Keto-Friendly Chocolate Chips (just under 1 ½ cups)
- ½ Cup Creamy All-Natural Peanut Butter
- Combine all ingredients in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook on high in 30-second increments, stirring in between each increment until the chocolate is smooth and not lumpy.
- Line a rectangular 2-quart dish with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the pan and spread even.
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours or until solidified.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Tips and Variations
- Storage - Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week. Store in an airtight container, separated by wax paper, in the freezer, for up to 3 months.
- Reheating - Do not reheat this peanut butter fudge as it will melt. If you need it to warm up, simply leave it out to reach room temperature on its own.
- Use other chocolate chip flavors - If you want to mix things up, you can replace the chocolate chips with other flavors such as white chocolate, caramel, etc. Of course, be sure to stick with flavors that are offered in keto-friendly forms.
- Add nuts - If you want to add even more to your fudge, add your favorite kind of nuts! Walnuts tend to be my favorite for fudge.
- Be sure to use the right peanut butter - You can’t just use any peanut butter for keto fudge. It has to be the all natural kind without added sugar. Check the ingredients. If it has more than peanuts, salt, and oil, it’s probably not a good choice.
- My fudge is too hard - If your fudge is too hard, you’ve either used too much chocolate or not enough peanut butter. The fudge should be super hard, but not so hard a knife can’t easily cut through it.
- My fudge is too soft - Odds are, you used too much peanut butter or not enough chocolate. You’ll need to adjust your amounts to make it a bit harder.
Common Questions About Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
What Chocolate Can I Have On Keto?
There are a variety of chocolates available in the keto world. There are two things to look out for when getting chocolate for a keto diet; you want high fat and low carbs. Using darker chocolates for a keto diet bodes well. The more cacao, the less sugar, and therefore the less net carbs. There are countless brands available that are specifically keto options, if you want to take the guessing game out of it. I tend to stick with dark chocolate or Lily's as it’s my favorite keto chocolate brand.
Is Peanut Butter Ok for Ketosis?
Peanut butter is such a great part of a keto diet. It provides tons of flavor and is very healthy. Just make sure you stick to an all natural peanut butter without added sugars. You want high fat content and low carbs for keeping the body in ketosis. The all natural versions that most companies produce are simply peanuts and oil. However, the average jar of peanut butter has added sugar and a ton more ingredients that make it not so keto-friendly. So, not just any peanut butter will do, just the kind that is just peanuts and oil (sometimes salt).
If you enjoyed this Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge or have questions, please let me know in the comment section below or even on social media!
More Keto Dessert Recipes You Might Like: